Samgyupking Unlimited Korean BBQ, a unique, more satisfying Korean-inspired restaurant opens their 1st indoor restaurant in Quezon City. Located at the 4th floor of Fisher Mall, Samgyupking has a seating capacity for 138 people, making it a great venue for big family or corporate celebrations.
There are five (5) good reasons why Samgyupking is different from all the rest of the Korean – inspired restaurants:
- There is an automated barbeque skewer on each table. This means that there will be two (2) types of interactive cooking on each table. One is the normal griddle and the other is the skewer.
- The barbeque pit uses bamboo charcoal to cook the meats and balls.
- There are a variety of skewered meats and “balls” – salmon, chicken, beef, squid and fish balls – available for the barbeque.
- Diners can feast on unlimited Buffalo Chicken Wings, Tempura and Spicy Noodle soup.
- Milk Tea is offered as welcome drink. There is a choice of Thai, Taro, Okinawa and Hokaido.
The kimchi, sauces, eggs and pickled side dishes – all of these are made fresh and exclusively by the restaurant. Vegetables are sourced locally but the meats, selected strictly, are all acquired abroad for quality and consistency. All seasonings, herbs and spices used for the barbeques are all sourced from Korea.
Priced at P499/person, the busog and super –sulit factor of even the heartiest eaters will definitely be satisfied by Samgyupking.
Samgyupking offers a stress-free dining experience. It developed a good following in their Maginhawa and E.Rodriguez branches (outdoor locations). Here’s the last dining tip, repeat diners at Samgyupking will even be presented with a special dish off the menu! This will be their own special way of saying “Kamsahamnida” or Thank You.
Samgyupking Unlimited Korean BBQ is loated at the 4th floor, Fisher Mall.
Store hours : 11am to 930pm