Everyone needs to get that extra motivation for that healthier lifestyle. Let me be honest, it is not all that easy to wake up every morning to go to gym. Sometimes (always) I need to remind myself that working out and exercising is for my own benefit in the long run. However, how would you feel about just downloading an app that gives you wonderful rewards every time you finish your weekly goal?
PhilAm Life Vitality App is just that, an app that helps motivate just anyone to continue on with running, walking, jogging, or exercising in general just because there will be a reward waiting for you in the end of the week.
To start with, the app will make an assessment on your current lifestyle and calculate the certain number of points. You actually need to fulfill two weeks straight in order to receive the first reward. Mine is 350 points per week.
I actually tried and lessen the amount of days I exercise per week just to push me more into doing cardio. I know some people they only need to attain like 200 or 250 points, but since I always think that this is something for me/ for my health. I try as much as possible to underestimate.
Since I’ve been exercising with Gold’s Gym Philippines, my sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure all normalize. Hence, I am very much thankful.
For my eating habit, I made a customized chart of the food I eat. One reason is because I am on a daily meal plan, which means my caloric intake is almost always the same everyday. Likewise, the food I eat is more or less the same every day. I just made sure to sort-of increase the sugar, salt, and oil intake on the chart in anycase I cheated the day. ;p
After the second week, these are just some possible rewards you may claim after achieving your goal points for two straight weeks.
- Free P200 hotel/resort accommodation from Agoda
- One free movie rental with Blink
- Free entrance to the dome theatre at Exploreum
- Free P200 of call & text credits on your Globe Postpaid plan
- Free P200 of call & text credits on your Globe Prepaid
- Free up to P200 worth of GrabCar ride in Metro Manila, Cebu and Bacolod only
- Free P200 worth of shopping in Lazada
- Free one game of bowling at SM Bowling
- Free 2D movie ticket at SM Cinema
- Free one hour of ice skating at SM Skating
- Free P200 of call & text credits on your Touch Mobile Prepaid
Since most of us are on vacation, I challenge you to why not download the Philam Vitality Active app on the App Store or Google Play, and get a chance to win one of eight Garmin Vivofit 3 watches. The promo period is from March 1 to April 30, 2017. It is always better to start now, and start a new lifestyle while early.
Nathaniel C. Uy